So sorry for the long hiatus. Overwhelmed (read overweight) by the raya season with lemang, rendang & the never ending open houses. We would like to thank clients that have celebrated RAYA with us in RUANG Event Space or those who has trusted us (RUANG Makan) to cater your events at your venues / houses / offices.
Moving along! For this post, we are featuring a client, who is a lil extra special as they are all the way from IPOH! They are Blossom M Florist (Instagram : @blossom_m_florist). This would be their second time organising a 2 days floral arrangement class in our venue. This year, they had their 1st Anniversary Bash Wedding & Florist course. A lil bit of background on Blossom M Florist :-
- They have a Flower Studio in Tambun Ipoh, nearby Lost World of Tambun.
- The studio teaches and conduct courses for Ipohrians, Penangites and everyone in between on floral arrangement classes.
- Courses conducted in RUANG is for the central region fans longing for their courses.
- You can order bouquets / flowers from them via instagram or facebook and have it delivered to you.
- Blossom also has another new venture, teaches candle making and sells imported florist materials. Do check them out on instagram : @blossom_m_essentials
Blossom works with a renowned florist from Gangnam, Korea. Her name is Vaness and you can check her out on Instagram @vanessflower . Besides beautiful flower arrangements, Vaness is one of the few florist who breaks the ‘pantang’ of using black wrappers for her bouquets.
Blossom’s 3 days (inclusive of setup) event made RUANG Subang Jaya so very pretty and smelling so good. Who doesn’t love flowers right?
We would like to thank the Blossom for believing in us and being with for 2 consecutive years. Working with your good company has always been a pleasure to us. We hope that we cross path in the future and will definitely drop by to your studio whenever we are in Ipoh! Major love and thank you!